Seminar, workshops and training
Water solutions for developing countries - Europe
Building the next generation
6 June 2018
Bernt Lorentz GmbH & Co. KG
This exciting event will help NGO and government decision makers, municipal water service providers, engineers, capacity builders and fund raisers to understand more about how solar water pumping solutions are changing the lives of millions of people around the world.
The event will be held at the LORENTZ Global Technology Center with access to lots of products, application examples and chances for hands on equipment installation.
The content is a mixture of information sharing, workshop activities and practical demonstrations of what can be achieved.
The workshop and training session is appropriate for both emergency relief and community development focused staff. We will look at topics such as wide area water supply, water payment solutions, sustainable irrigation and scaling projects to reach mass markets. The content is built on LORENTZ global experience of commercial and aid driven projects.
- Scene setting, global market drivers
- Water Energy Food Nexus
- Introduction to the new opportunities that solar water pumping brings to development
- Protection of natural resources workshop
- Case studies and experience sharing
- Payment models for water workshop
- Practical pump installations
- Understanding how hybrid power can play an important role in meeting water needs
- How remote monitoring and management can reduce costs, improve reliability and improve fund raising